- Test the correct pin configuration of 10/100 Base-T 10Basc-2 Thin Ethernet cable, RJ45 modular cables AT & T 258A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring cable, etc
- Easy to verify cable continuity, open, short and miss-wire
- With remote kit, it can remotely test cable up to 1000 ft away either on wall plate or patch panel
- Can test the grounding
- Auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators
- A power switch is provided for saving battery power
- This tester has 8 (eight) LED!!! Not like others only has 4!
- Deluxe vinyl carrying pouch included
- 1 year warranty!
This is a newly designed and very practical tester that can easily read the correct pin configuration of 10/100 Base-T cable (Category 5), 10Base-2 cable (coax), RJ45 modular cables, AT&T 258A, TIA-568 A/568B and Token Ring cable by comparing one transmitting end to the corresponding receiving end. With the remote kit it can test cables installed far away either on wall plate or patch panel. It is easy to verify the cable continuity, open, short and cross-connect. It's affordable, so you can benefit the most.
This is a Brand New Item in Retail box!